Mahoning

Christ Our Savior Parish - Holy Trinity Church



250 N. Bridge St
StruthersOH  44471 
Mailing Address
764 Fifth StStruthers , OH  44471
Phone: 330-755-9819
Fax: 330-755-9949

Rev. Martin Celuch, Pastor
Mass Times:

Sunday 8:00 am 

Parish Website

 

 

 

 
Brief History:

In 1907, Catholics of Slovak descent in Struthers requested a parish of their own. They had been traveling to SS. Cyril & Methoids Parish in Youngstown to worship. Fr. Paul Herman was sent by the Cleveland Diocese to begin the work of setting up the parish. A few months later, the job fell to Fr. Furst. The cornerstone was laid on October 7, 1907 on property on Washington St. A school and convent were built in 1910. As the parish grew, property was bought on north Bridge St. During the years between 1954-1960, a new church, rectory, convent and school were built and dedicated. The Parish celebrated its 90th anniversary in Sept. 1997.

View on Google Maps
  
Back