Christ the Good Shepherd Parish - St. Lucy Church

Christ the Good Shepherd Parish - St. Lucy Church

394 Tenney Ave
CampbellOH  44405 
Mailing Address
633 Porter AveCampbell , OH  44405
Phone: 330.755.4141
330-755-3633 Spanish
Fax: 330-755-1367
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Very Rev. Msgr. Peter Polando, J.C.L., Pastor
Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 9:30 am, 12:00 noon (Spanish)
Weekdays, 7:30 am, 9:00 am

Parish Website

Brief History:

St. Lucy, originally a parish of Italian immigrants, was established on June 18, 1937, by Bishop Joseph Schrembs, Diocesan Bishop of Cleveland. Fr. John Iammarino was the first pastor. Fr. Joseph Palermo, pastor from 1942 to 1979, built the present church, rectory and parish center. The Men's Society, the Altar and Rosary Society, and the Infant Jesus of Prague Guild are active in the parish spiritually, socially, and financially. St. Lucy Parish is famous for the St. Anthony Novena, the Assumption Celebration, Spaghetti Dinners, and Card/Style Show Socials.

View on Google Maps