Trumbull

St. Patrick - Kinsman



6397 State Route 87
Kinsman,    44428-0297 
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 669Andover , OH  44003-0669
Phone: 440.293.6218
Fax: 440.293.7778
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Mass Times:

Sunday, 10:30am
Holy Day Vigil 
Weekdays:  
Sacrament of Reconcilliation: 

Parish Website

 
Brief History:

In 1887, Kinsman was a mission station administered by St. Mary's Church, Warren. In the early 1940's, the missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate began to serve the church in this area. In Sept. 1945, the Most Rev. James McFadden, Bishop dedicated the chapel of the Mission of St. Mary Magdalene. Land was purchased and a new church was constructed. The first Mass was celebrated on Palm Sunday, 1958. In May, 1958 at the request of parishioners, most Rev. Emmet M. Walsh changed the name from St. Mary Magdalene to St. Patrick.

The missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate served the parish until 1984. In 1984, the parish began to be staffed by Diocesan priests.

We have grown from 26 families to our present 112 families.

View on Google Maps
  
Back