Trumbull

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish -St. James Church



2532 Burton St SE
Warren, OH 44484
Mailing Address
185 Laird Ave., NE, Warren , OH 44483
Phone: 330-393-9766
Fax: 330.369.2761
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Rev. James Walker, Pastor
Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil, 4:00 pm April thru September
Sunday, 11:00 am
Holy Day: see bulletin

Parish Website

Brief History:

In 1947, St. James was established as a Parish. It was a time of post-war expansion. Hundreds of Catholics lived on the East side of town. They were hard-working people who took up the challenge to seperate from St. Mary Parish, and began their own faith community.

After beginning in what, at the present time is called the White Hall, the worshipping community moved to what is now the school gym. In 1962, St. James Parish began worshipping in the beautiful, new Church. During this time, the Sisters of Notre Dame worked hard in the school which has always been a vital part of the Parish, serving over a thousand children and their families. The school continues as part of the Warren Parochial School system.

View on Google Maps
Back